A favourite vacation destination, a captivating landscape, or perhaps a person or pet closest to your heart.
With inspiration from a photo provided by you, along with a story of the subject, I will transfer their image onto the blank canvass and put their spirit and energy within it, creating a one of a kind captivating piece of the memory forever, in colours that a camera simply can't capture. Being asked to paint someone's loved one, is a privilege and honor for me.
Allow me to create a colourful memory for you, or as a lovely gift for someone special.
The completion time is approximately 9 weeks.
- Usually we choose a photo together, which I will base the painting on.
- You can send me several photos and I can make a suggestion to you.
- Maybe you have a preference about the colour palette ... what colours you like or don't like. Or maybe you like the colour scheme of some of my existing paintings?
- When I’ve finished the painting, I’ll send you photos for your approval.
- Once you are satisfied, I will ask for the final payment and send the painting. (DHL Express insured shipment)
Before starting, I require a 25% deposit payment via PayPal or bank transfer.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES ARE COVERED FOR CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN : United Kingdom, European Union, USA, Norway, Switzerland, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, United Arab Emirates and South Korea
PAINTINGS are ready to hang on the wall- sides painted. Canvas stretched on a wooden back frame.
MATERIALS: acrylic, lacquer, ink, oil, sprays on canvas. Some of the colours used in the painting are fluorescent (especially orange and pink). They glow under ultraviolet light. Every painting contains only top quality materials. Varnish coat preserves the painting from dust and UV rays. The painting is signed on the front and back. A signed Certificate of Authenticity will be included.
The colours may look a little different depending on your screen settings